4t2 the kerv collection part one
〰️ 4t2 the KERV collection: part one 〰️
i kept adding to my wip folder, so i finally tackled something that’s been long overdue to come out! here is greenllamas’ kerv collection part one!
i started on this back in january 2022, but knew absolutely nothing about converting mirrors. thanks to @kayleigh-83‘s super duper awesome tutorial since then, i knew i could tackle this on. not to mention the lamp, lol. i’d rather fight with mirrors than any lights but hey! my persistence paid off, i’m pretty happy with the outcome. :] stay tuned for part two of the collection! as always, please lmk if you run into any issues. enjoy!~ ✧٩(•́ ᴗ •́๑)و
files are compressed. collection file included. polycount under the cut.
update: pearphone mirror guid fixed, thank u anon. ♡♡
- Leggy Dining Chair - 422 polys | $80
- Bone Dance Floor Lamp - 688 polys | $200
- Inkblot Rug - 2 polys | $300
- Leaning Mirror - 362 polys | $200
- Pearphone Mirror - 797 polys | $190
- Round and Round Dining Table - 364 polys | $200
note: the leaning mirror doesn’t rest on the wall without cheats. i tried moving the mesh in milkshape, but the mirror was not having it lol. i also removed the old shadow from the table, i hadn’t done so in the preview.
about + tou
my name’s naomi and i post my downloads and reblog stuff that interests me from time to time. ts2 only, but ts1 is an exception. my cc finds are on a secondary tumblr blog, @neosimifinds. i also run the 4t2 cc database which is aimed at custom content from ts4. :] wcif friendly. requests open but not guaranteed.♡
• open tou; feel free to do just about anything you’d like with my stuff, ideally with credit.
• absolutely do not post anything i have made behind a paywall, that includes sites like t$r.
• most of all, don’t be a weirdo and claim/reupload my stuff as your own.